As huskies go, we’ve been pretty good this year. Only a few shredded beds, not toooo much howling and not a bit of crazy husky zoomies (we swear!). So, we’re making our list and hoping Santa (and you) will check it twice.
1. Cleaning supplies: Yes, really! You have no idea how much of a mess 20+ huskies can make! We are always in need of bleach for bed and blankie washing.
2. Office supplies: We know this one is boring too, but we use a lot of paper and toner cartridges running things around here. BTW: gift cards to Staples and Office Depot work really well too!
3. Prepaid vet care: Sometimes when new friends join the pack they need special care to get them healthy. So we could really use some help paying the vet…as long as none of the money goes to giving us shots [ouch] Please make checks payable to Schwenksville Vet ,298 Meyers, Road, Schwenksville, PA 19473
4. Money: We know it’s a little rude to ask for money, but hey…it can buy things like medicine and electricity and heat for our kennels. Besides, we’re dogs. “Rude” doesn’t phase us!
5. Homes of our own: It you have room in your heart and your home, why not mush over to sibes.com and see if one of us is right for you…or maybe one of your friends. Feel free to share our stories with others. You never know when a perfect match will be made.
If you are able to donate any of the things on our wishlist, please send them to MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue, 899 Douglass Drive, Boyertown, PA 19512. OR if you would like to stop by for a vist we’d love to see ya! Call us at 610-369.0055.
Thank WOOO and Happy Howlidays!
The Sibes of MaPaw